The best way to get answers to your problems concerning UniKey is through UniKey user forum.
- UniKey with Office XP in Windows NT/2K/XP: In some editions of Office XP, it may not be possible
to enter the unicode character y' without using clipboard. This problem can be solved as followed:
- Run "Microsoft Office XP Language Settings" (in menu group "Office Tools").
- Remove supports for Arabic, Hebrew... (To be sure, remove all right-to-left languages, just keep English, Vietnamese, and some European languages if you want).
- To type Vietnamese Unicode in Microsoft Word in Windows 9x, you should turn off the option "Use smart cut and paste" (in menu: Tools - Options - Edit)
- By subscribing to <UniKey at topica dot com> mailing list you will get latest updates of UniKey when they are available.
- Click here to see the log of changes in UniKey.
FeedbackCheck out UniKey Guestbook
If you have any questions, please visit UniKey forum. The author will regularly answer questions there.